Saturday, September 26, 2009




im not much of a writer.
i can rarely keep a journal.
i've never really been able to write my thoughts down.
theres just way too much happening in my mind for me to be able to put into words. but ironically i've decided to start a blog.
dont ask me why, dont ask me if i'll even keep it up.
i might do this until i get bored or i might be so faithful to it, it kills me.
but for now we'll just say that i'll try.
i'm not sure how i'll use this.
maybe i'll just put random pictures up or maybe i'll just try and put down my thoughts.
who knows if it'll be about fashion and makeup or just about my everyday life.
whatever its about its mainly just for me.
if someone wants to read it than they're welcome to, and if no one but me ever reads this than thats perfectly fine too.
i guess for now thats all i have to say.
i'll just sign off now and i'll see you when i see you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment