Monday, September 28, 2009

16 random things about me


1. I want to believe I don't care what people think about me, but I do

2. I want to travel the world, but lack of money and worries hold me back

3. I collect pandas


4. I sometimes feel like I would have been better off without all my "friends" from the different churches I've been to

5. I love the color black, but sometimes I get depressed just looking at it

6. I have a mother-type personality and sometimes it holds me back from doing things

7. I still sleep with a stuffed animal by my side :D

8. I could probably live off Chinese food for a very long time

9. I looove the strawberry Smirnoff things


10. I like the Jonas Brothers even though they're for like, 12 year olds


11. I heart Kevin Jonas even though I say I like Joe Jonas better


12. I sometimes wish I could be more out-going than I am, but then that thought scares me somehow

13. I wish I would've told him that I liked him, even if it turned out he didn't like me back

14. I cry for the littlest things because I cant seem to let it out for the really big stuff


15. I would love to take a photography class, or something in fashion, but I'm too scared and I worry to much to actually do it… and no amount of reasoning will make a difference.

16. I wish my faith was stronger then I tell people it is

No comments:

Post a Comment